Caboo lite is the new name for the much loved entry level carrier (formerly Caboo NCT). We think it perfectly sums up what’s great about this carrier…lighter to wear and store and easier on parents pockets! It was originally the result of a collaboration with the UK’s largest parent charity, designed to embrace the wants and needs of new parents wanting to nurture and care for their baby with the freedom of being hands free. We share the belief that from kangaroo care through to the later stages of a baby’s life, using a carrier can be an effective way to bond with your little one and Caboo lite’s streamlined design makes it the perfect option for newborns!
As with all Caboo carriers, the Lite also complies with EN13209-2:2005,TR16512 and the T.I.C.K.S. for safe carrying.
Key Features of the NEW Caboo Lite
- Wider stretchier straps distribute weight evenly and provide excellent head support for baby
- Padded cross section sits over the shoulder for a comfortable carry
- Easy adjustment pull fabric through rings for the perfect fit, no tying
- Multiple hands-free front positions, including discreet seated breast feeding support
- Secure straps support your baby from the top of their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support
- Easy to use hip position for older babies
- Less fabric for a lighter cooler carrying experience
- Comfortable padded back panel
- Rounded strap ends on hammock and wrap
- Recommended ‘frog legged’ carry position for developing hips and spine
- Use from birth, 2.3 kgs (5lbs) and upwards
Makes Parenting Easier
With an easily adjustable design that makes it suitable for most wearers, the Lite gives excellent weight distribution over the shoulders while the anchored cross reduces strain on wearer’s shoulders and back.
So you can easily carry baby around as you go about doing your everyday work and sneaking in sweet kisses and snuggles as well.
Perfect for families living in warm climates, the Caboo lite is ideally suited for parents who want a gender neutral baby carrier that can be easily used by one person from birth.
The Caboo lite offers a breastfeeding position, but due to the maximum shoulder strap width, this position should only be used while feeding and not as an extended cradle position.
Makes More Sense
When you’re a new parent thinking about how life would change with a new baby, the Caboo lite makes more sense!
Awarded Gold for Best Baby Carrier at the 2013 Practical Pre-School Awards and Bronze at the Loved By Parents Awards 2013, the carrier also won Silver for Best Baby Sling at the Nursery Trader’s 2013 Best Baby and Toddler Gear Awards.
“I tried out the new carrier today and am totally in love! I just love how little fabric there is and how much lighter (weight-wise) it is without the baby in, which helps with feeling cooler… it is a true winner for Darwin.” – Kellie, Darwin
Who is the Caboo Lite great for?
The Lite is a fantastic option for parents who want a gender neutral baby carrier that can be easily used by one person from birth. The Caboo lite offers a breastfeeding position, but due to the maximum shoulder strap width, this position should only be used while feeding and not as an extended cradle position.
This carrier is also recommended for use in very warm climates. The Caboo +organic is first choice for larger framed people.