The Soul AseemA is the newest carrier in the line-up from Soul Slings. Ethically made in India, and well loved around Australia. Perfect for the Australian climate.
Features of the Soul AseemA
- Weight recommendation: 3.2-20 kg (7-44 lb) approx
- Adjustments: Completely adjustable body panel – height and base width; crossable shoulder straps
- Tested for: ASTM F2236
- Panel base width is adjustable from: 18-45cm (7” to 18”)
- Panel height is adjustable from: 30-45cm (12” to 18”)
- Body panel width: 42cm (16.5”)
The AseemA buckle carrier is a full wrap conversion soft structured adjustable carrier.
‘AseemA’’ (meaning ‘limitless’ in the Indian language Kannada) is recommended for children from birth to toddlerhood. This carrier offers 3 carry options – newborn, front, and back carries. It has a fully adjustable body panel. The height of the panel can be adjusted by sliding the top part up and down. The base of the panel can be adjusted by sliding horizontally behind the waist band. AseemA carrier gives you the perfect fit each time as it snugly adjusts to your growing baby, inch by inch, at every stage. The foldable neck support at the top of the panel is ideal for newborns. AseemA fits adults from petite to plus-sizes, and the option of wearing the shoulder straps in either the crossed (‘X’) or straight (‘H’) helps achieve a comfortable fit. The removable lumbar support when placed squarely on your lower back gives ample support for comfortable long carries. It is also especially comfortable for new moms post birth. The removable pouch on the waistband is ideal for your essentials like cards/cash, keys, etc. The removable hood is great for a sleeping baby and very useful for discreet breastfeeding as well.
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India.
* You can spot-clean your Soul product as required. Please wash it separately for the first few washes as the colours may bleed a little.
* Sizes mentioned are before washing.
* Soul AseemA fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images on this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.